Auto Insurance Coverage Options

Auto insurance is not only one of the most common types of insurance to have but it is required in many states, including the great state of Texas. The insurance agents at the Jason Ridley Agency in Colleyville, TX have knowledge and experience with all types of insurance and understand the requirements under Texas law.

Liability Insurance

Under Texas law, all motorists are required to have at least an auto liability insurance policy that covers property damage and bodily injury. There is a minimum amount of liability insurance you must carry, along with underinsured and uninsured motorist coverage.

 Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage

You need to have underinsured and uninsured motorist coverage to protect yourself and your vehicle from a motorist that is driving illegally and does not have any type of insurance or does not have enough to cover the medical bills for injuries that you or your passenger has suffered after becoming involved in an accident with the uninsured or underinsured motorist. This also ensures your vehicle will be repaired or replaced if this type of incident occurs.

Comprehensive Coverage

This type of insurance coverage may be required by your lender if you borrowed the money to purchase your vehicle. It will pay for any damage to your auto if it is destroyed or damaged by some type of event, including a vandalism incident, a fire, or a natural disaster. It will also help replace your vehicle if it is stolen.

Collision Insurance

Collision insurance helps pay for repairs to your vehicle if you collide with another vehicle or an object.

To create the best policy for you and your vehicle, contact the trust auto insurance agents at the Jason Ridley Agency in Colleyville, TX for a quote today!